Cricket 2021: Online nets booking
Posted by: Shabbir Mookhtiar
Training in the nets at the club is now available for booking from the 29th of March 2021.
Please bookmark the link below and use it to book your net sessions.
- Use the calendar below or Click on link – https://calendly.com/braycricket/
- Select your net preference
- Select date / time
- Remember to read the booking conditions on the left of the date/time selection as you will be asked to confirm acceptance of these
- Complete questions re Covid-19 and who will attend net session and submit
This will result in your slot being booked.
The conditions of booking will be as follows:
· Nets will be open for booking for all registered club-members.
· Please do not block book as we reserve the right to cancel your booking to make time for other people who haven’t had as much opportunity.
· All three lanes may be used – your booking does not reservice a specific lane.
· During weekdays, if the nursery is open the ground is not available until 5pm at the earliest, but at weekends and during the Easter holidays the weekday daytime can be booked by any member.
· We can only accept your booking on condition that you self-supervise for cleaning and social distancing purposes. Instructions will be included in the booking confirmation email – if you are unclear, contact Allan Hagglund on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07864 098 065
· Each lane can only be used by up to 4 people, or more if all from 1 household. Every participant must be listed in the booking and each of them must be registered on Teamo.
· Your booking will be confirmed by Calendly if you set the system to send you an email in reply. You will not receive a seperate confirmation from the club.
· Do not attend a booking if you or anyone in your household displays symptoms or your household is currently in isolation.
· All hygiene and social distancing measures are included for your own safety and that of everyone around you. Please be aware and alert for any risks, and exercise common sense.
· No toilet facilities are available at the club – The Pavilion facilities cannot be used unless they are open anyway.
· Bring your own hand sanitiser where possible. If this isn’t possible wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after visiting the club. Personal hygiene measures should be carried out at home before and after use of the facility.
· The club is not responsible for any illness or injury you suffer while using the nets. If you suffer an injury it is your own/your partner’s responsibility to arrange appropriate medical assistance.
· All under-18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
· We reserve the right to refuse future bookings (without refund of your subs) if you persistently fail to follow the social distancing guidelines or are in any way abusive to other users or visitors to the club.
· We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the weather is unsuitable. We also expect you to use common sense and not use the nets when the conditions make it dangerous to you and/or you might cause damage to the facilities.
· If you are unable to attend, cancel the booking via the website so that someone else can use it.
· Travel together as a household / avoid public transport.
· Try not to arrive too early, aim to arrive to be ready for the start of your slot, to help with social distancing.
· Bring your own playing/training equipment including balls. We will provide 1 set of stumps in each net.
· Bring your own filled drinking bottles.
· No spitting / no saliva or sweat should be applied to the ball at any time.
· Batters should not touch the balls if possible – please kick them back to the bowler.
· As always, the health and safety of participants is paramount - please ensure those using the nets minimise the risk of injury. You must not bat against hard balls unless wearing full appropriate protective equipment (helmet, gloves, pads, box, etc). As well as response times being delayed this is vital to avoid any additional stress on the NHS.
· Avoid touching as much as possible whilst on club premises.
· At the end of your allocated 50 minutes, please clear up and move away in good time to let the next people start their session. Do not cluster together to socialise.
· Do not leave private property behind.
· All users should report any infection of their household following use of the nets, to allow effective contact tracing and to limit the spread of the virus.
Maidenhead & Bray Cricket Club Limited Reg No. 03192424 Registered In England
Registered Address: Victoria Cottage, Grove Lane, Winkfield Row, Bracknell, RG42 6ND
Club Secretary - Shabbir Mookhtiar - Club Secretary
Material from this website may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of the owners of said content. Please get in touch with Club Admin for further details.
Under new laws coming into effect in May 2018, we need to provide you with certain details concerning how your personal data will be used and protected.
Maidenhead and Bray Cricket Club takes the protection of the data we hold about you as a member seriously and are committed to respecting your privacy. This notice is to explain how we may use personal information we collect and how we comply with the law on data protection, what your rights are.
Names of data controller: Maidenhead and Bray Cricket Club
Categories of personal data we collect
- Name and date of birth
- Contact details
- Medical/specific requirements information
- Disability information
- Emergency contact details
- Sporting experience information
- Video/Photography agreement
- Participation agreement
Our sources of the personal data: We obtain personal data from
- The individual registering to join the club
- Club coaches and junior co-ordinator
- Medical practitioners
- Play-Cricket database
Automated decisions we may take: None
Purposes for which we process personal data: The club will process the personal data for
- Administering bookings and attendance at sessions
- Dealing with medical needs/specific requirements
- Supporting the delivery of cricket sessions
- For training and competition entry
- Reporting of participation and any incidents and of figures and trends (including equality and inclusion information)
- For quality and improvement monitoring
Who we will disclose your personal data to
- TVL & HCPL Leagues The ECB
- Coaches and other volunteers for administrating training sessions
- The County Cricket Board that supports the local Cricket Club whose programmes you have registered for
- Volunteers who work at cricket clubs/venues to support the delivery of sessions.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is for:
administration and programme delivery:
that it is necessary to fulfil the contract that you are going to enter into or have entered into with us for dealing with medical needs: that you have given your explicit consent or in your vital interests.in all other cases: that it is necessary for our legitimate interests which are to build a programme to encourage participation in cricket and does not prejudice or harm your rights and freedoms.
Your right to withdraw consent
Where you have given your consent to any processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you do, it will not affect the lawfulness of any processing for which we had consent prior to your withdrawing it.
Location of your personal data
- The Club will keep your personal data within the European Economic Area.
How long we will keep your personal data for
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is reasonable and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We shall retain your personal data for such time as you are registered with Maidenhead and Bray Cricket Club as a member. 2 years after you cease to be a member of Maidenhead and Bray Cricket Club or play an active part in the Club, we shall delete your data.
Your rights in respect of your personal data
You have the right of access to your personal data and, in some cases, to require us to restrict, erase or rectify it or to object to our processing it, and the right of data portability.
Our contact details
mail. Maidenhead and Bray Cricket Club,The Pavilion, the High Street, Bray, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 2AA
phone. 01628 622669
If you have any concerns or complaints about how we are handling your data please do not hesitate to
get in touch with the named person at the club. You can also contact the Information Commissioner Office.
This website uses the following cookies:
||Features for sharing via Twitter, and viewing tweets by other people.
||General purpose cookie
||Used within sessions ie login
||Collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to Club Administrator